PO Box 1924
Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
Travel to Hoedspruit, utilising the Belfast/Lydenburg Road.
Road Directions from HOEDSPRUIT to the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve ‘Incheni’ Entrance Gate:
- From Hoedspruit take the road to Eastgate Airport/White River.
- Approximately 7 to 8 km after leaving Hoedspruit, you will see a sign for the Eastgate Airport.
- Turn left here and pass through the Guernsey control gate.
- Travel for about 19 km (passing the Airport along the way) until you cross the Klaserie River Bridge.
- Ahead you will see the APNR Control Gate.
- Complete the register advising the gate guard that you are going to the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve.
- Pass through the gate and immediately turn left onto the gravel road.
- Travel 3, 8 km to the ‘Incheni’ entrance gate of the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve.
- At the gate, fill in the register confirming whether you are staying at Angela’s Camp or Ndzuti Camp (Amani Camp).
- Please note that you will be required to pay R140.00 on entrance, per vehicle, in cash (no card facilities available).
- Continue straight down the main road for 12, 8 km until you reach the base of a cellphone tower.
- Once at the base, call the Camp Manager to confirm your arrival.
- Once the call has been made, and at the cell tower, turn right.
- Continue for 3, 4 km until you see a sign for Amani/Ndzuti Safari Camp and Angela’s Safari Camp.
- At the sign, turn left and continue until you reach the first sign of the Manager’s Residence.
- Please wait at this sign, the Camp Manager will meet you here and escort you to the relevant camp.